GasTrap Self Regenerating Gas Purifiers
GasTrap is a self-regenerating purifier for chromatography gases (Hydrogen, Helium, Nitrogen and air).
It is an intelligent, compact device which selectively filters out contaminant gases:
- Carbon Dioxide – Eliminate CO2 from supply gas to the Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzers, improve sensitivity and accuracy in TOC analysis.
- Oxygen – Prevent oxidation of GC column, septum, liner and glass wool.
- Moisture – Deliver faster stabilization times for increased GC productivity and prevent hydrolization damage to the stationary phase, column, liner, glass wool or septum in the GC.
- Hydrocarbons – Remove organic compounds and ensure correct performance of FID detectors in GC.
- GC/MS – Faster stabilization times for increased GC productivity, remove oxygen, moisture and hydrocarbons from the carrier gas for MS applications and provide complete GC column protection.
GasTrap can potentially save $3000 per gas chromatograph and effectively pay for itself within six months. Disposal of filters is dramatically reduced at the same time as saving money using lower grade gases.
GasTrap operates automatically for TEN years with no servicing or consumables required.